• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where are you going on holiday?

Nicki

How about this wonderful self contained, NITB 4 Star rated, private two bedroomed self catering holiday cottage? http://www.meadowcottageni.com/

Set in a beautiful countryside location on the outskirts of Bushmills, within a 15 minute drive of Ballymoney, Coleraine, Portrush and Portstewart in the stunning scenery of Northern Ireland. Meadow Cottage is pet friendly and welcomes small to medium sized well behaved dogs.
Two wonderful reasons for going:

1. the wonderful owners of the cottage will donate £25 for every weekly booking to Rupert's fund [just quote "Rupert's Fund" when you book]

2. you get to meet Welly, Tommy and Raasay's brother! [and his companion Barney :)]

Wow -- that's lovely and so generous -- AND I can vouch for just how beautiful that region is!! One of my favourite parts of the North and so much to do between scenery and activities. I might think about going there with a cavalier or two with a friend! (can't go with all our gang so will live Chris at home with the big dogs... :lol: ). Can I crosspost this to Irish Cavalier Rescue on FB?

Oh that would be great Karlin - I'm sure they would make you very welcome and it looks a fabulous area to explore!

Yes please do cross post, I think this is a lovely way we could raise a few extra pounds :cool:

Back