• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rejoining after several years as we adopt a new pup!

amyd

Hi! I joined CavalierTalk in 2008 when we got our B/T boy, Charlie (his picture is my avatar). I read here often, but never posted until he died suddenly at 2 yrs of age from the consequences of anaphylactic shock due to a bee sting. We were absolutely devastated. He was so special (I know they all are!) We knew would get another Cavalier some day (couldn't imagine a different breed), but we weren't ready until now. Next month, we pick up our little girl and we are SO excited! She is a spunky Tri girl we've named Cori. We are getting her from the same wonderful breeder we got Charlie from. We have visited her quite a few times already. Cori is 12 weeks old now and will be about 18 weeks old when we bring her home. Our breeder is going to send us some pictures of Cori. We've been so into playing with her when we visit, we've forgotten to take pictures! I'll post a picture when we get one.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to be an active member here and look forward to "meeting" you all! By the way, we are a family of 4 (me, hubs, son, 10 and daughter, 13), plus a brown tabby named Tyler, in Maryland, U.S.

Amy :)

Welcome back -- so sorry you went through such a tragedy and I can fully understand needing time. But am glad the moment has now come to have a cavalier in your life again. :flwr: We'll be looking forward to the puppy pictures!! :D

Welcome back! I just added a tri girl to our family and she is such a JOY. I know you will have your heart filled by Cori!

Welcome back, so very sorry about Charlie, just tragic : (

I'm glad you now feel ready to welcome another Cavalier into your life, no-one will ever replace your special boy but another furry body helps fill the void.

Sounds like you are going to have fun with Cori!

So sorry to hear about Charlie - really tragic! But lovely to hear that you have another wee Cavy to fill that void. Tricolors are gorgeous! :)

Heart breaking story. Deeply sorry for your loss and very happy a little one will be moving into your loving home. If only all pets could be
so fortunate to be truly appreciated for all they bring to us.

Welome back! So glad you are ready to open your heart to another cavalier. Your Charlie left you too soon, but I'm sure he still has a place in your heart.

Can't wait to see pictures of Cori!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I wish I could post some pictures of Cori. Our breeder sent me an email with the pictures embedded and I've tried a few ways to extract them, but no luck. I'm sure I'll be sharing pics after we get her. :)

Amy

Back