• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new puppy

xtine4444

This forum has been SOOO helpful since picking up my 11 week old puppy 3 weeks ago.

We have gotten past the crying at night, only have a few toilet accidents and can even walk well on a lead. My puppy however does NOT sleep anywhere near the 18-20 hours a day the internet claims puppies sleep at this age haha.

I live in a fairly quiet place and so anyone who comes across Poppy gives her so much attention which she LOVES. Yesterday I intentionally walked her somewhere where there were lots of people as I knew not everyone would have the time to/stop to give her the attention she loves. It was so sad watching her wag her tail trying to approach people for her tummy rubs, however I know it is good for her to know that not EVERYONE is going to give her the attention she loves.

I come to this forum every time I have a question.. so thank you for all your advice!!

icon_welcome

Glad you've found the forum so helpful.....its a great place to come

XX

Back