• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just dropped Milo off at the Vet

Sydneys Mom

He's getting neutered today. :cry*ing:This morning he knew something was up, especially when I didn't give him breakfast! BellaMia was confused when I came home without him, but now she's enjoying some peace without him pestering her.

I'm a little nervous and I'm missing my little guy. :l*v: Fingers crossed that all goes well. I hope this will cut back on his marking too!

Oh bless him...

Fingers crossed he'll be ok. Big (but gentle) hugs when he gets home

:lotsaluv:

That's always a tough day for the "mom". He'll bounce back in no time, although he will probably be a little drugged tonight.

Big Hugs!

Joan

Well, the vet just called, and Milo did great! He's starting to wake up and the tubes are out. They will keep him for a couple more hours until he is fully awake and they make sure there is no bleeding. Can't wait to get him home!

He's home! Yes he's sleepy and zoned out, but he managed to eat a bit and had some water. I have a soft e-collar on as he wants to lick the area. He hasn't peed yet, so will try again later. I've kept him in his kennel or on my lap. All in all, I think he has done very well.

So pleased Milo is doing well following his surgery, always a worrying time for us although this is one of the most common surgeries carried out by vets.

I am glad that Milo is doing well after his surgery. We are going to go through that with our two boys very soon.

I'm glad Milo is doing well. He probably is absolutely fine with everything that happened. It really is harder on us as the owners thinking that we're causing them so much pain. They come home, lie around for a day or two and then are full of energy again! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Back