• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dallas nurse with Ebola, and her CKCS Bentley

Thank you for posting this. I saw the same news story this morning and am relieved that Bentley is being given a chance to live!

Yes, last evening Grandpa called from the livingroom, saying, "come see this nurse's dog!" Just as I came in they called him Bentley! I hope there's someone to take care of him. I haven't heard anything today; is he going to be quarantined?

Ive just seen an update news item on Bentley. He looked very happy and very spoilt. There were pics of the vet team playing with him.....he has been sent hundreds of toys..

So glad he looks well looked after :pi*no:

I have seen the photos of Bentley in his quarantine quarters. It is home from home there. His favourite is the Kong toy with Peanut Butter in it. He is not even phased by the quarantine protective suits. They are going to instal another crate to extend his living and play space. I hear that his owner has made a slight improvement. Let's keep up all the good wishes for a full recovery for her so that she can be reunited with her beloved Cavalier.

Sounds as if, like many Cavaliers, he had everybody twisted round his little paw in 5 minutes flat!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

This is sad and tender at the same time. Wish I had heard more about this on the mainstream media. Wishing them both a reunion soon.

Sounds as if, like many Cavaliers, he had everybody twisted round his little paw in 5 minutes flat!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

I agree that Bentley really made people melt. Of course there were comments from people who feel that other actions should have been done but lucky that was not the case. I am thankful for the team that cared for Bentley along with the vets from Texas A&M. Bentley seemed like a typical cavalier who are not known to be fearful of strangers but took the heart of others. Cavaliers are comforter spaniels and I bet Nina knowing Bentley was being cared for and seeing pictures gave her some strength and can't wait for them to be reunited.

Back