• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pictures of Maddie, it's been awhile since I have posted...

Remali

It's been way too long since I have been on here. I was just so devastated a year ago when I had to put my beloved Bentley to sleep. Shortly after that I had some off and on health issues, nothing serious, but it made me lay low for awhile, and then I injured my knee....when it rains it pours. So I have been absent for a long time, feels good to be back on here! I still miss Bentley something awful, and I still get emotional and teary-eyed when I think of him or look at his pictures, but I have to remind myself how lucky I was to have such an amazing dog in my life for 8 years.

Anyway, I got Maddie last year, a couple of months after I lost Bentley. Maddie has been so wonderful, I just love her to bits, she has such a personality and loves to snuggle and give kissies, it is as if she has been here forever. She turned one year on September 1st. Maddie is half Cavalier, and half Yorkie-Poo. I also still have my little toy Poodle Bailey, he turned 14 years old this year, he is doing amazing and is as feisty as ever.

IMG_0841_zpsb2d1066f.jpg

She is beautiful! Did you just have her groomed, or do you take such good care of her coat? She is stunning!

Thank you!

I am going to have to start taking her to a professional groomer, despite my trying to keep her brushed, she is developing a lot of snarls and mats that I've had to trim out with a small scissors, so I think I will need to have her paws trimmed shorter and maybe the hair on her legs, a little bit, I love her long hair. I'll have her face trimmed a bit too. She's going to be one of those dogs that gets matted and snarly, dang it. So for now I brush her lots (I need a better brush) and I trim out the little mats/snarls she gets.

She looks amazing, so as you are grooming her yourself, give yourself a pat on the back! I hate trimming under the pads of Bosco's feet, but if I don't he slides all over my wood floors!

Thanks! I keep finding snarls on her, so I think I may have to get a better brush for her. She had her bath today, makes her hair so much for manageable, I put conditioner on her, and rinse well.... makes her hair so silky. Hoping maybe it will help with the snarls, ha. She is so fussy about having the pads of her feet trimmed, we're working on that one yet, she's a bit of a wild monkey yet.

Back