• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chrisandawn Rebel Rebel 18/11/2002 - 6/11/2014

ByFloSin

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I tell you I had to ask the vet to help me beautiful boy to cross to Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. The ravages of age, arthritis and SM had just become too much for him to bear, neither could I bear to watch him suffer for even one day longer. Fortunately his beloved vet, Mrs Thompson, was taking surgery today, so he departed while being held and loved by the two ladies whom he loved the most.

R.I.P. my sweet and handsome boy, my man of the house. Life will be so hard without you standing faithfully by my side.

Just shy of 12 years old is a wonderful age, but I'm so sorry and my heart aches for you for the loss of Rebel. Aging is hard enough by itself but to complicate it with SM is not fair for these sweet dogs. Rest in peace sweet boy.

I'm so sorry you had to give Rebel his wings. I know you are heartbroken, but just think of him playing and running with all our other beautiful departed cavaliers. I think that would be a beautiful sight. Rebel was 12 days away from his 12th birthday, just like my Sydney.

RIP sweet Rebel. *ng*l

Always very sad to hear a loss of a life. RIP Rebel, and bless your brothers and sisters from the heavens above.

Back