• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Stop registering Cavalier puppies unless their parents are health tested

Margaret C

I have already posted this on the general chat forum but feel it should also be here.

I have started a petition, addressed to the UK Kennel Club, asking them to stop registering Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies unless their parents are MRI scanned and Heart tested.

As so many top breeding cavaliers all over the World originate in the UK there may be overseas owners of cavaliers suffering from SM and MVD that want to add their signature.

If you agree with the petition, please sign and share.

https://www.change.org/p/the-uk-ken...heir-parents-are-mri-scanned-and-heart-tested

The petition signatures have been steadily climbing, we now have 3,250, and a young Media Studies student has offered to make a short YouTube film to help spread awareness of the mandatory testing campaign.

If anyone has any video or mobile phone footage of CMSM or MVD symptoms that you would be willing to let us use, I would be very grateful. Just message me or email: [email protected]

Many thanks,

Back