• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

REintro

MomObvious

Hello All! Yep I'm back.... It's been several months so I thought I would post a reintro
The basics: My name is Melissa. I live in Yorktown, Virginia with my husband 2 sons ages 14 and 6 (Mr. Monster) my daughter is a freshman in college thus living at school out of state!! Yes, I'm still dying. My cavalier Fletcher and I share a birthday he's 2. He's my first cavalier, puppy, "heart" dog even tho I have owned other dogs.
What's new:
Well my oldest is a legal adult and off at college in NYC. She's doing well but I'm still not ready for her to be grown, darn kids grow up too fast. I'm working on in. Mr. Monster and Fletcher are still at their usual trouble-making ways. As they both grow up it's super funny that those two are best buddies. I've been busy starting up my own little side business selling homemade and custom sewing products blankets,quilts, bags, yes dog beds etc. My buz is called From Fletcher's House- I won't self promote here but PM me if you'd like. I'm doing alright and yep I have Fletcher sleeping under my feet at my sewing machine everyday.

Anyway I'm back and looking forward to finding out what's going on w/ y'all.
Melissa

Welcome back! Glad to know all is well.

My oldest daughter, also a freshman, left NYC to go to Ohio State. House is definitely quieter without her. LOL!

Welcome back Melissa! Glad everything is going well for you. Since you lasted checked in, I've added another cavalier to our home. BellaMia, is now 2 yrs and now we have Milo, a tri who is 10 months.

Back