• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

megaoesophagus

KCB

My Lola has been diagnosed with megaoesaphagus. She already has larangeal paralysis. She has had a bad week with aspiration pneumonia. Any practical tips or help from someone who has dealt with megaoesaphagus would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

My brother's cavalier mix has megaoesaphagus. I know she was on metronidazole (reglan) at one point, but I don't know if she still is. He used to have to hold her upright for 1/2 hour after every feeding and everytime she drank anything or it would come right back up. Then he found this chair http://www.baileychairs4dogs.com/#!prices/ce0l and it made his and her life so much simpler. I don't know if they ship overseas though. He doesn't live near me so I don't have any more practical tips for you. His dog was diagnosed at a young age and is now 11 years old. She has never had aspiration pneumonia though and no paralysis. I hope you can find someone else who can help you more.

Back