• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlotte 16/10/2004-03/12/2014

Aimee89

My beautiful blenhiem Cavalier Charlotte has been in severe heart faliure sinse January she took a very bad turn for the worse today she couldnt breathe her lungs and abdomen were full of fluod she couldnt lie down but exhausted from standing up couldnt keep her balance she was in a bad way she had loads of frusemide but it wasnt touching her so we made the decision to stop her suffering I held her untill the end the vet even cried the vet absolutely dotted kn Charlotte she said she was in a bad way she didnt think she would have gone through the night her heart was so weak she literally only needed a tiny bit befpre I felt her heart stop but she still had the full dose.... I miss her soo much im literally heart broken :':)'(.

R.I.P. Charlotte 16/10/2004-03/12/2014 ♥♥♥

I'm so sorry. I hope I never have to see a dog go through the agony of MVD. Some of these dogs suffer so much. You paid her a great kindness even though it means you are the one left with the broken heart. RIP Charlotte.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how truly heartbreaking it is to watch your dog go through all the stages of MVD. Charlotte will always be in your heart and memories.
RIP Sweet Charlotte. *ng*l

I am so sorry. She sounds like she was a brave little soul. Take comfort in knowing she is no longer in pain and romping around carefree at the rainbow bridge.

This is so sad....I am truly sorry to read this.

You are so wonderful to make the most heart breaking decision for Charlotte.....
Thinking of you

Mel :hug:

I am terribly sorry to hear about Charlotte. It is so hard sometimes to watch a decline in one of your families (Cavalier) health. You wish you could just wave a magic wand and hand it go away but that just isn't an option. Our hearts go out to you.

Run pain free Charlotte!!!

Scott

Killian (September 25, 1997- October 31, 2014)

So sorry that you have lost your beloved Charlotte. I know how you feel, being still raw from saying goodbye to my boy Rebel a few weeks ago. R.I.P. sweet girl, knowing how dearly you were loved.

Back