• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're having a zoomy day!

meljoy

Leo is in such a funny mood today. He woke me this morning by whining and when I ignored him finally barking at me to get up.
I wanted a lay in but after half an hour I gave into him and got up. He then fetched a cuddly toy and proceeded to run around the living room with it. Bringing it to me then running off again.

He's in such a playful mood and Im delighted...its so lovely to see him playing like a pup again despite his heart condition. :p

He's now crashed out asleep next to me....anyway just wanted to share xx

QUOTE=meljoy;437897]It does Karen you're right. I was tired this morning but it was worth being woken up early to see him playing like that.cl*p[/QUOTE]

This is so true. It was like that for me with Sydney. It always seemed when I would get sad and worried about his MVD, he would do something sooooooo puppy like. Of course lots of loving and cuddles came next.

I'm really happy for you and Leo. Glad he is responding so well to the meds.

Thanks Joyce

I know I have to enjoy my time with him, he was so funny this morning....

They just seem to know don't they?

Back