• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

40th anniversary family picture

scrile

We recently celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. Check out Abby and grandson Graham looking (longing for...:luv:) at each other. Our son Craig and his wife Bethany with Graham are in front. My better half Judy, son Chris and Millie, Judy's mom are in back. Graham and Abby had a great time. Graham is crawling pretty good now at 9-1/2 months and Abby is pretty good at playing with him on the floor. We have to make sure we don't mix up their toys....they look so alike and Graham and Abby don't seem to discriminate as to ownership...:rolleyes:

40th%20anniversary%20celebration1_zpsxxuhpnnk.jpg

Congratulations on your 40th anniversary! You have a lovely family. Thanks for sharing. My husband and I will be celebrating our 41st anniversary next week.

Last edited:
Big Congrats on your anniversary! Lovely photo and family.

Abby and Graham are definitely looking at each other -- priceless!!

joan

Back