• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey I'm Matt and this is Cooper!

M

Matth568

Hey everyone, we just rescued this guy about a month ago, he's roughly 6 years old but is so incredibly spunky. He's by far the quietest dog I've ever met, never makes a sound, and is really picking up on obedience. For the last month I've been searching all over to figure out what his second mix breed is, besides Cavalier, and I think I know it. By his build and how fast/agile he is, plus his face, I think he's a Mini greyhound/Cavalier, I guess also known as a Tudor Hound. Anywho, nice to meet you all!

9h3ojl.png

2w1tv10.png

Welcome to Cavaliertalk! I might guess he's a brittany spaniel mix. I think, aside from the docked tail, that his profile fits the brittany shape, and the energy levels. Cooper's spine is much straighter than this dog's but you can see the legginess, feet and chest shape is about equal for both. Brittany's are one of my favourite breeds, they have excellent temperaments.
1190778226brittany_spaniel.jpg

Welcome to Cavaliertalk! I might guess he's a brittany spaniel mix. I think, aside from the docked tail, that his profile fits the brittany shape, and the energy levels. Cooper's spine is much straighter than this dog's but you can see the legginess, feet and chest shape is about equal for both. Brittany's are one of my favourite breeds, they have excellent temperaments.
1190778226brittany_spaniel.jpg

That's what we thought at first too, but he's only 12lbs at 6 years so that's almost impossible, plus the way he bounces when he runs, almost like a deer, indicated possibly the IG. We want to run a genetic test to find out for sure, so we'll let you know after that! Here's a picture of that mix from petfinder, and then 2 pictures of what his parents could have looked like :).
wrdrh4.jpg

2hd8tiq.jpg

1zmf42v.jpg

Welcome! Whatever the mix, Cooper sure is a handsome dog. Looking forward to getting to know both of you.

Back