Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Memories of Juliet (Slideshow to Tears in Heaven)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry about your loss. How old is Mia? We lost our dog Bella in August and my 2.5 year old daughter was devastated. I am glad that you have Heidi to warm your hearts.
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I am so sorry about your loss. How old is Mia? We lost our dog Bella in August and my 2.5 year old daughter was devastated. I am glad that you have Heidi to warm your hearts.

Thank you, Alana. Mia is 14 now. She was almost 3 years old when we lost our Cocker Spaniel, and she still remembers him. We got Juliet (our Cavalier) when Mia was about 3-1/2 years old, and Juliet passed on when Mia was within a couple of weeks of turning 14 years old.

Post Thanks / Like

I might do a similar tribute. I look back on pictures of my daughters and notice that Bella was in nearly every one, always part of our lives.
    There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
    - Bern Williams

4. Likes Lani liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I might do a similar tribute. I look back on pictures of my daughters and notice that Bella was in nearly every one, always part of our lives.
    Yes, I've noticed that thread about "Pup to Grown Up in 10 Pictures" and I could easily do a series with both my daughter and Juliet in each photo shown as growing up together.
    Al in Texas
    In Memory: Don't rest in peace, Juliet. Chase squirrels and lizards, bark when you feel like it, and snuggle up with old friends and family that you might find in your new home. Our love for you is not diminished by your passing from this world to the next.

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful photo tribute to Juliet. Looks like she and your daughter were fast friends. Welcoming Heidi into your family will help ease some of your grief, but it's okay to continue to feel your pain at the loss of Juliet. Our dogs are truly members of our families.

7. Thanks varuscelli thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a beautiful tribute. I love the photos of Juliet growing up with your daughter. And what a blessing to have Heidi keeping your mom's lap warm.
    Lani
    Mom to ruby Cavalier Sparky & red Lhasa Apso Caroline
    RIP my sweet angel dog Lucky

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Beautiful tribute to Juliet. I lost my Churchill, who was a ruby, 8 years old on October 28th of this year. I feel your pain so immensely . Hugs to you and your family.
    Karen, Winston's Mom, Male Blenheim RIP Churchill

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your loss of Churchill, Karen. As so often, our Cavaliers leave us way too soon.

Kate and Ruby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A beautiful tribute to your lovely girl, I'm so pleased that you now have Heidi to help dry the tears and she already appears to be a wonderful companion for your Mom.
    Nicki and Kayla (Shih Tzu )
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Well...we have a new Blenheim girl in the house. After obtaining 7-year-old Heidi from a local breeder in November 2015, we were offered an opportunity to add a 5-month-old Blenheim female to our family from the same breeder. She's a doll. Perhaps not as outgoing as Juliet was, but a beauty nonetheless and a wonderful addition to the family. Granted, we won't have the true puppy stage with her, but we've got a puppy who is about 90 percent housebroken, so very little worries on that front. Her name is Sonesta Annabelle Lee (Annie for short).

Some pics with Annie and her Aunt Heidi.

Al in Texas
    In Memory: Don't rest in peace, Juliet. Chase squirrels and lizards, bark when you feel like it, and snuggle up with old friends and family that you might find in your new home. Our love for you is not diminished by your passing from this world to the next.