• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus

pippa

Hello all. the last time I posted here was in November about our DJ passing. Sadly we also had to say goodbye to Gus on the 21st December aged 14yrs and 1 month

I am heartbroken :(
Our Pippin aged almost 12 and with MVD and early CHF, is doing well healthwise but misses his pals and is an only dog for the first time in his life. He does seem to be slowly adjusting and it is early days.

It is so hard to lose them after they have been such a big part of my life for so long...

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Gus and so soon after DJ. I can imagine how heart broken you must feel. Gus had a good long life and 14 years old is such a wonderful age for Cavaliers, even though it never seems enough. Hugs to you and Pippin.
RIP Sweet Gus *ng*l

Thought of you over the Christmas/New Year period.......hope you're all adjusting...
Give Pippin a hug from me

xxx

Back