• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sophia, 2002-2015

I met my beautiful baby Sophia on March 29, 2002. She was eight weeks and one day old. She was a Maltese who believed she was human. She was the love of my life, my best friend, the other half of me...and she is looking down on me and her baby sister Chloe every day. :lotsaluv:

1r6sdx.jpg
[/IMG]

Every dog we lose leaves its own hole in our heart, and we always miss them, even though we have great memories of them. This time lost year I lost both my Cavaliers, so I do share your sadness for Sophia.

:hug:

Kate and Ruby

Thank you all for your support. That little face got me through a lot in 13 years. She lived a very full and comfortable life. Losing our babies is hard, but every moment with them is precious and I know you'd all agree it's worth it.

Linda & Chloe

Back