• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Starting the Search for a New Puppy!

Rosewoodsteel

We lost our beloved "Charlie McFarlie" a week before this past Christmas and we miss him dearly.
My wife has been heart broken and still cries when we talk about him. But she finally said that she would like to have another puppy. I will be retiring in a few months, so I figured this would be the ideal time to start our search. Through the CKCSC website, I found a great lead on a nearby breeder and am hoping that we can come together (she said that she will be having litters in the spring). Our little guy, Charlie, lives in our hearts and enabled us to experience the wonderful world of Cavaliers. A little bit of him will live again, in our next little guy (or girl).

Our Charlie McFarlie- 1/3/2003 to 12/18/2015 (with his sister Shadow)
CharlieandShadow.jpg

Sorry for your loss of Charlie McFarlie. Losing a dog is so hard and it does take time before you are ready for another.

Sounds like you found a good breeder and are on your way to dog ownership again. Best of luck with retirement (lucky you!). I'm sure you will find another CKC who will capture your heart and build new memories.

Good luck in your search for a new puppy. I'm sorry for your loss of Charlie. Having recently lost my Lucky I know how painful it is.

I'm also searching for a puppy from a reputable breeder. New breed for me though, and wow, the wait can be excruciating. Hopefully we'll both have happy new additions to announce soon. :)

I hope you find your puppy soon, Lani. Charlie was such a sweet little guy, we just have to have another Cavalier. I will be touching base with our breeder in two months. Hopefully, if all goes well, she can give us some good news about upcoming puppies.

Back