• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby my boy with m v d , s m , dry eye , c h , and very bad disc in his spine

gaynor

Hi I have posted before but I think it was in the wrong box , I thought I would lose my boy last year , he had a lump on his Tracea , they gave him 4 weeks of antibiotics and it seemed to go , he was booked for an ultra sound , the results of that we're really bad, his poor spine was really damaged it must of been when he was a breeding dog living in a cage . We found out he had sm ch , mvd , my poor lad is on so much medication , I have had great advice here and I am grateful , but yesterday he had a bad turn he has been on borrowed time since Christmas , his tummy is large fluid like more on one side , he had a cough only a little one but he was struggling to breath, I went and helped him open his mount hit was tight shut, he walks so much slower now he loves his food , he gets so upset about waiting for his tea bella just sits and looks at him, I took him to bed with me last night I had the fan on comfy cushion but he could not settle, my heart does not know what to do , my vet is fine but we went a few weeks ago and she said he was too fat his rib cage is wider he only has a small amount of for 3 times a day , medication lots and lots my vet has told me she can do no more for him he is on all the medication he can have . I sit and look at him when he is on my knee on his back his tail wagging his toys why do these poor babies have to suffer . I need help please :thnku:

Gaynor, so sorry I wasn't in when you phoned - with the weather a bit cooler Ruby and I went for a longer walk this afternoon, and then I had a meeting at church in the evening. But I've got your mobile number from my answer machine, so I'll phone you tomorrow morning if that's OK. Hang in there - both you and Toby.(y)

Love

Kate and Ruby

Back