• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar memorial page

Nicki

As many will know, we always have a memorial page In the Cavalier Matters calendar. If you have lost a beloved companion (Cavalier) in the last year, and would like them included, please could you email your photo to me to rupertsfund @ idnet.com (remove spaces).

Files must be either in JPG or ZIP format, minimum size of 1mb, max 3mb. You must own the copyright to the photo.

I will then design a memorial page, this is the page for the 2016 calendar. image.jpg

This is the memorial page for the 2017 calendar, it was hard fitting in so many dogs and unfortunately some of the photos were only small file sizes, so will appear small on the page. Always a heartbreaking task, but I think it's a lovely tribute to our beloved companions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
This makes me so sad. There are too many Cavaliers that I know. RIP to all these special dogs who were much loved and now much missed.

Back