• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Question on such long hair on her head!

tupup

Hi Everyone:)
I'm wondering if there is a way to hold our Jelly's long hair on the top of her head out of her eyes? As she has the early stages of dry eye I'm keen to know if any other members have found a way to keep the hair back?

Jelly is not a bobble or bow kinda girl(strongly dislikes her dinner time scrunchie thingy to keep her ears out of said dinner). As her hair(fur!) has got both longer & thicker it's going into a middle parting with "curtains" hanging in her lovely eyes-think of the Happy Mondays!!;)
For my own mop of course hairspray sorts anything but I don't dare try that on her as it probably wouldn't be safe.

Thanks for reading & :xfngr: for any ideas you might have

You could get it really short on top with regular use of trimming scissors - most Cavaliers have short hair on their head, the long hair may be a spayed bitch thing. Trimming scissors are easy to use and not expensive but give a more natural look than just chopping with ordinary scissors.

Kate and Ruby

Back