• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Questions

Christin1994

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to ask you all if you've ever driven (or flown) hours to pick up your puppy...even when it was in the same country or state, as a breeder I'm considering lives in Tallahassee and I live five hours away in Palm Bay (just try to find THAT on a map of Florida, and it's BIGGER than Melbourne!). Also, would a reputable breeder sell a puppy to a pet home if the buyer didn't live in the same country or state? Thank you all so very much for the replies!
~Christin

Our dog's breeder was 200 miles (4-hr drive) and a different state from where we live. I worked the trip around a workshop I was attending, so did not make a special trip. I think good breeders don't mind where the buyer lives and more about what type person is buying the dog. Terrible buyers/potential owners can be from the same city as the breeder.

Back