• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Still missing Dylan

*Pauline*

It's been maybe 2 years now and I still miss Dylan. I'd like to post some pics of my new dogs but can't remember how! Anyway, I thought it would be nice to drop in and say hi. I hope you're all well.

Hi Pauline

I just wanted to say I knew exactly how you feel. Leo's been gone for 19 months now and I miss him every day......
What new dogs do you have? Or is it still just Poppy and Kipling....keep in touch

Mel xx

I still have Poppy, a Chinese Crested Powder Puff called Kipling and a jackapoo called Rupert, he's a real looker.

Thanks Pauline,
And of course likewise about Dylan, I know how much you loved him.
Thankfully it was quick and peaceful at the end for Leo and he was home with me which made it a bit easier....but like you I still miss my boy so much.
Would love to see some pics of your little pack if you cant post them here maybe email them to me.

It's nice to "see" you, Pauline. I'm so sorry about Dylan. There are times I still miss our last dog, who crossed to the Rainbow Bridge eight years ago. Dogs are members of our family and, yes, we do grieve and miss them. (((Hugs)))

Ah, some of the oldies are here. So sorry about Dylan Pauline. He was a really beautiful cavalier. We lost Oliver almost two years ago, and Riley is now 14 years and 9 months old. She is my SM dog, still alive, but barely kicking. Her days are numbered and I am dreading the day. I hope she goes peacefully and I don't have to make the decision. We have a neurologist appointment to week to determine how much pain she is in. If she's in pain, I'll let her go and it will break my heart.
Good to see you all here.
Mel, Sorry about Leo too. Waldor is right - these guys just get into our hearts, take up residence and never leave!!

Hi Pauline, I totally understand, I still miss DJ and Gus everyday. We had to say goodbye to them in Nov and Dec 2015. Dylan was a beautiful boy ��
Bev so sorry to hear about Riley, and that Oliver passed. We still have Pippin, he is doing well at the moment but has CHF so every day with him is precious. He is 13 years 4 months and we almost lost him twice but he rallied round.

Hi everyone... not sure if anyone remembers me. But I had Murphy the rescue cavalier who sadly passed away aged 13.5 in Feb. Miss him so much and know how you feel. Xxxx

Pauline,

Justs popped back into Cavaliertalk for the first time in years as I am missing our Cleo who passed on on March 3rd last. Such a blast from the past to see your post here. I am so sorry to read about Dylan. I understand entirely. Hope you're doing ok today.

So sorry to hear about Cleo x Our last boy passed on 18th of November ��
So many of the oldies gone now :(

Back