Thread: Farewell Pippin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Farewell Pippin

After rallying round many times earlier this year and last year but picking up really well last April and having a good summer, our beautiful Pippin has left us 

He slipped away peacefully in the care of our lovely vet, here in our own home, with us.
    Just like Gus and DJ. I hoped not to have to make the decision but despite MVD/CHF his little heart was strong to the end it was the rest of his body especially his legs that failed him in the end.
    The last of my Cavaliers to go, he lived to 13 years, 9 months, 2 weeks. 13 years, 7 months and 1 week of his life was spent here with us.

If love could have kept my three boys alive they would be here still, but love helped me make the decision for all three of them, that no one wants to make.

Goodbye Pippin, our tiny Cavalier, our forever puppy 
    04/02/2004 - 18/11/2017
    http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/a...achmentid=5095
    In memory of :
    Gus(blenhiem) Nov 2001 - Dec 2015 Pippin Feb 2004-Nov 2017 (tri) DJ(ruby) June 2004 - Nov 2015

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to read this. I know how much you loved all your pups, but Pippin, Gus and DJ are now together, running and playing with no pain or hardship.
    RIP sweet Pippin.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

3. Thanks pippa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Having just gone through this with Riley, I know how sad a time it is for you. RIP Pippin. Love will keep him alive in your heart, right there with DJ and Gus.
    Bev
    Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)
    In loving memory: Oliver (blenheim) 2001-2015; Riley (black & tan) 2002-2017

5. Thanks pippa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry that you have lost Pippin and are now without a Cavalier. Remembering the times I have had to make similar decisions, however much we know it is the right thing to do, the last loving act for our dog, it is never easy and leaves us so sad. We miss them.

Thinking of you,

Kate and Ruby xxx

7. Thanks pippa thanked for this post