• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi.im back

Hi Justine, long time!
I am rarely on these days. The forum itself seems very quiet. A lot of us are on Facebook.

I do like to pop in now and then.
How are you?

Hi,good to see the site is still here,I'm in the uk,hoping to leave the uk within a year,I'm going to go travelling,I'm saving like mad so that I don't have to return,I miss Ireland still.

Hi Justine, I also just popped back in recently. It is very quiet here nowadays. Lovely to see familiar faces still knocking around.

tanya

Hi,Tanya,wow,it's lovely to see all the girls on the site still.iv only just had access to the Internet and my step mum gave me her old iPad,sill learning how to use it ,how are you.xxx

Hi Justine, long time!
I am rarely on these days. The forum itself seems very quiet. A lot of us are on Facebook.

I do like to pop in now and then.
How are you?

Hi! I'm just checking back in after many years away. Is there a FB group or something, or are people just friends with other people from the forum?

Back