• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jasper 21/12/05-28/08/14

Jasperxxgabby

Four years today my Jasper gained his wings less then a week after we found out he had Cushings Disease he didn’t get the chance to start medication when he fell gravely ill with pancreatitis, he spent 2 nights in the emergency vets and 2 nights in his vets, looking back I should have brought him home that last night so he should have come home with us, we had visited him at 6 pm for half hour but I thought see how he goes and give him another chance and pray that he would turn a corner but at 9 pm we had the phone call to say he had passed away, I guess it’s human nature to regret and wish we done things differently. I miss him terribly he was my Velcro dog my soulmate, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat, catching up on the board and reading about all of our precious babies who have also earned their wings I hope they all together at the bridge playing together *ng*l xx

Andrea - it is always difficult to lose one of our beloved dogs and oh, so easy to second-guess our decisions. You did very well by Jasper. (((Hugs)))

Back