• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog is scared of girlfriend

bill1971

Hello, my 7 year old Cavalier Lady seems to be scared of my girlfriend. Just some background. I with my 2 cavaliers live with my girlfriend for close to 2 years. My girlfriend also has a very sweet dog. Her dog and my other cav have no fear of her. My girlfriend bathes her, gives her treats, walks her, etc as do I. Lady will go to her when she has treats and lets her pet her but after she pets her she will run away. The only thing we can think of it that I have never been big on discipline with Lady. OK, I spoil her. My girlfriend does not like then in kitchen when she is cooking for will point to get them out and things like that. My girlfriend is trying and understandably is getting her frustrated. Any advice?

Back