• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome to the new board folks!!

Karlin,
I registered,but never got the registration email to validate me. Could you send one, or do I have to try another name. This happened before, but I could not re-register with the same email because it was already registered, but not activated. Perhaps my activation email is going to my bulk inbox which I delete?
Could that be where it is going?, Are you able to initiate an activation email link?
Thanks, Kat

I didn't need an activation email either. This is a nice new board. It will be nice having 2 to visit and for backup if the other is down icon_banana

I like the new message board, and if I can get my avatar to work it would be just super!! I'm trying again w/ this post...

Thanks Karlin for all your help. It worked first time today. Not sure what went wrong yesterday.

When I get more time later today I will try and get a picture up. More problems no doubt. :?

Julie.

Julie said:
Thanks Karlin for all your help. It worked first time today. Not sure what went wrong yesterday.

When I get more time later today I will try and get a picture up. More problems no doubt. :?

Julie.

Yes that's made my day. I can't believe I done the photo first time. :D :D :D :D

Karlin 1 week on and 39 new members to the board with over 500 posts you must be pleased that all your hard work and efforts in getting this web site up and running has paid off.

Well done and thank you once again. icon_thumbsup

Thanks and glad people are settling in.

I FINALLY got a stack of stories out of the way so can do a little fiddling with the board this weekend.

karlin said:
Thanks and glad people are settling in.

I FINALLY got a stack of stories out of the way so can do a little fiddling with the board this weekend.

Don't you ever stop work?

Hi,

I haven't introduced myself, although I know several of you from the other board, and the New Orleans show.

My name is Deb and I have 1 year old (3/25/05) Blenheim cavalier named Patches, she is the "apple of her daddy's eye" :lol:

I live near New Orleans, LA.

The board is great, I like having so many resources available to talk with other CKCS owners.

Karlin, great job icon_thumbsup

Hi Deb- So you have a birthday to celebrate next week. I hope we get to see a photo of patches on her special 1st birthday. :D

Back