• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sophie is 1!!

G

I can hardly believe today my little Sophie is 1. It seems like just yesterday that we were holding this little 3 lb darling in our hands praying she would get better. Do you all remember how sick she was? It was such a horrible time, but now we have our little darling.

And what a doll she is! She started agility last week and of course is afraid of nothing. All the big dogs... she walks right up to them and says "hi!" while the other two have always shyed away from other dogs. She was so fun watching because she wiggled and strolled her way through the tunnel just taking it all in.... she had no concept that she should go through it fast. She got better though!

She's such a smartie and is learning obedience and the new obstacles quickly. I've always considered her a few bricks short of a full load... but she's getting this so quickly :)

Happy birthday nuzzles from Sophie to all of you!

47b4cc00b3127cce9de8642031c000000025108CaN2TJo3ao

Maggie

ERm.. not sure why I wasn't logged in.... or why Shutterfly isn't working.... Karlin?

Happy Birthday, Sophie!!! (She is just now getting good and it only gets better from here.)

Belated Happy Birthday Sophie - hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm sorry, I don't know your history, but it sounds like you had a rough time so I'm extra pleased that you've overcome your problems and this birthday will have been extra special for your Mom.

Maggie are you OK logging in now? If it is still not working, got into tools on your browser menu, then internet options, then clear the files and cookie cache. Then return to the site and you should be prompted to log in again and from then on, it should work.

Oh and happy b-day Sophie!

See if the pics work after that. Are these ones that work on Cavalier Connection?

Happy birthday, little girl!!! :D She's a lucky lucky dog and you're a lucky woman to have her! :)

Okay! I can once again log in... but my photos still don't seem to work. Yes Karlin - shutterfly worked fine on the old board.

Sophie says thank you and she squeaked her toy extra hard for all of you.... that is until Nikko stole it!

Back