• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FAQs

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Just FYI if Pat or LeighAnn are doing any FAQ work or others are wondering -- the sections are currently closed to posting as I wanted to lock them for the time being. I can give both of you permissions to post into those sections or you can send me the documents to post in.... as well as any suggestions on how to divide sections. I could do a separate 'health' category for example and we could put health FAQs there and also have the health questions section in there, for example. I will be doing more work on the site this evening. I can also transfer some of our cavalier connection info into the section later -- it goes pretty fast.

Can you actually transfer as opposed to copying and pasting?

I think we should divide it into sections.

Maybe:

Health
Buying and preparing for a puppy/dog
Breed information (standard, clubs, etc)
Caring for your dog (housebreaking, training, first aid, grooming)
Misc. (books and websites, color combinations)

Looking over our other FAQ folder, everything seems to fit into one of those categories.

Health FAQs

Karlin - I'll work on health topics and just email them to you so you can look them over and then you can put them in the appropriate place.

Back