• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Gang

rosalie

Checking to see if the avators work.

this is 25% on photobucket. How do I get it smaller? Help!! :?

I think you're going to have to start with a smaller picture. Make it smaller with your photoshop or whatever you have and upload it again.

You should be able to reduce it again by 25% or whatever -- I don;t think it stops you from reducing some more.

It is easy to resize in Paint though. Paint is in accessories. Basically though all you do is click to open the image on the computer and you get the viewer. Then click on the 'edit' icon on the lower right of the screen (second from the end on the right bottom). That opens the pic at full size in Paint.

In Paint, choose 'Image' then 'Stretch/Skew'. Change the values (percentages) in 'stretch' ONLY by how much you want to reduce the pic. Both values need to be the same. If it is a huge pic try 15% and 15%. If it is the wrong size you can go to Edit and click 'Undo' and try again til you get it right. Then save it by using 'save as' and rename (if you simply save it, you will loose your original large pic so rename instead).

Back