• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trevor as a puppy

Roberta

Here is Trevor at 4 months old:

Trevor4mos.jpg

He really was a cute puppy! When we started a puppy class, a young girl came into class with her own puppy, and said to me, "That's the cutest puppy ever!!"

As his furmom, who was I to disagree? :lol:

He's just gorgeous Roberta - sorry, being a bit slow here, I guess you're Roberta from the A_C list {Syringo group}?

Good to see you here, and to meet Trevor - my hubby is called Trevor too, so it's a favourite name of mine!!

Hi Nicki,

Yes, we're the same Roberta and Trevor! :D The name Trevor isn't nearly as common in the United States as it is in the UK. I have always wondered if people mind having the same name as someone's dog? :oops:

No Trevor was very flattered, thought your Trevor was very handsome - must go with the name :D

Back