• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new smilies

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I've added in some new smilies; best to open the full menu to see them all. Thanks to denise for letting me snitch some of the ones she has lovingly assembled over time on irishanimals.com!

I added in a cavalier... :D ... basically I shrunk down the avatar that is in the gallery (you can also pick it for an avatar if you want to use it; see the post in this forum on avatars to learn how).

This is the cav smilie: cavtiny

Karlin I love the new smilies. They certainly sum up most of your emotions don't they?

This is my favourite. icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

I love the dancing banana. I'm trying to figure out why they don't continue to move; maybe a security issue again. The bananas are great when you get three or four all dancing in a row! :lol:

Karlin I was feeling green with envy about the dog parks but couldn't find A green emtioncon. Is it possible for one to be added.

Thanks.

Back