• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to use an avatar but don't have a picture to use yet, you can select an image from the Avatar Gallery. I have a little image of a cavalier there from a gallery of dogs designed for boards. You can select it as your avatar (or go look at it) by clicking on 'profile' (in the top of page menu) then scroll down to the very bottom where it lets you select an avatar. Choose 'gallery' and when you click in you'll see the image. You can then select it as your avatar.

Added some more smilies as well.

Banana man is the best... 8) Thanks for letting me do a shortcut with your best smilies...

Now there's also this! cavtiny I've done him as a smilie as well (he's the dog in the avatar gallery...)

Thanks karlin ,

I haven't figured out how to use my own picture yet :cry: I've used the 75% and 25% reduction on photobucket and they're still too big. I always used 50% reduction before, so I know it will be too big also. GGGRRR. In the meantime, I'll use the cavalier smiley. I love all these cute :D smileys

Rosalie email me the pic as an attachment and I'll resize it for you! I still cant figure out why the site is allowing larger avatars than it should -- they really narrow down the text space when they are big!!

Or else give me the link to the pic on photobucket and I'll copy it from there and reduce it. icon_thumbsup

Back