Thread: Ebay items - for Cavalier health research

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ebay items - for Cavalier health research

I have some Cavalier and general dog-related items currently listed on E-bay.

Item numbers:

50 to 100% of the proceeds from these items {shown on individual item} will be donated to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel club research fund, for research into Syringomyelia
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, your dogs are BEAUTIFUL!

Where in NE Scotland do you live, if I may ask? I visited Scotland and was in the NE. I loved it there and would go back in a minute!

Barb in Ohio
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Barb.

We're a couple of miles outside Brora, on the NE coast - in a rural crofting community. Whereabouts and when did you visit?

We've been here almost 2 years now, moved up from Norfolk. Just love it here, the scenery, wildlife and the people

You'll have to pop in and see us if you come over again - Cavalier people are always welcome!!

My Aunt and Uncle used to live in Dayton, but sadly I never managed to get over to see them. They're now in Illinois.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki,

We flew into Inverness and stayed in Fort Augustus at a lovely B & B on Loch Ness. We were there in June of 2002. It is a wonderful friendly town.. when we had dinner we were joined by several residents who were so much fun! We were made to feel most welcome.

I don't think we were anywhere near you. :cry:

One thing I remember well is that the sun set at around 10:45 at night, and started to rise around 4:30 in the a.m.! I was very surprised by that, but I guess Scotland is pretty far north, isn't it?

While there, we traveled west through the highlands to the Isle of Skye, stopping along the way for superb photographs (some of which are framed and hanging in my bedroom where I can see them before I go to sleep at night). When I say I loved it there, I mean I LOVED it there!

Barb, the Scottish wannabe!
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~