Thread: Car Seat Cover

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Car Seat Cover

Can anyone recommend a good car seat cover for the back seat? Audrey loves to go for car rides and I love taking her but of course her fur gets everywhere. If I have to transport anyone after she has been in the car it is a big job with the sticky roller. I'd like something that is easy to take in and out. It also needs to have pass through holes for the seat belt to attach her harness. I have seen something called a "car robe" that looks like it might work well. I have a small car, Toyota Corolla. Any other good ideas for doggie car stuff? icon_drivingcar

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've tried everything out there and finally resorted to ordering custom made seat covers to fit my Chevy Trailblazer. They were quite expensive $150 but they fit perfect and I can fairly easily pull them off and throw them in the wash. My biggest problem was that I have leather seats and the pups just slid all over the place!!

Cathy
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I would try a towel first. If you've tried it and it didn't work, www.drsfostersmith.com has lots of stuff. Just click on dogs and then travel.