• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory's familiy

rory

Here is a picture of Rory, my husband, and me. We sent this out as our Christmas card. :D]

what a nice picture! I need to have somebody take a picture of my boyfriend, Paris and me. I have pics of him and Paris (that I took) and of me and Paris (that he took) but none of all 3 of us!

Kali

That's lovely, what a wonderful photo and I bet everyone loved receiving it as a Christmas card.

A really nice pic; Rory is so calm! He has a beautiful face. I really need to get a friend to do some pics of me with the boys; I only have one and I am making a very silly face as I was whispering in Jaspar's ear and I look like a fish...! :|

Thank you, all! I've never posted a pic of myself before on the other board, so I was nervous. But I figured only the more common posters have made it over here so far, so I felt more comfortable. :)

My mother took this pic right before they left after Thanksgiving. I made her take a bunch until she got a good one because I knew I wanted a pic of the 3 of us for our Christmas card. (This was before Shiloh came home! Actually, only a week or 2 after she had left. :cry: ) So if you try to get someone to take a pic of you, make them take a ton! And use a digital so you can be sure you got a good one! :)
(I heart digital cameras. you can never take too many pictures. :D)

What a nice picture! See.. we don't bite! :) Thanks for posting your happy family.

Rory

What a nice picture. Rory is adorable, he has such a sweet expression.

Thanks!! We'll have to do another family shot now that Shiloh (our service-dog-in-training-flunk-out) is back for good! :)

Back