• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone!

Anita

:D I am owned by Gemma and Milly, tri-girls. Gemma is from Cavalier Rescue and I recently lost her mum Ellie to MVD.

I am interested in the health issues too and fundraise for the UK Health Fund.
Looking forward to finding my way around here. Thanks Karlin for setting this up ;)

Hi Anita - I was going to send you this link today but you beat me to it!! :D

Good to see you on here, love and hugs to you all.

icon_welcome Hi Anita; there's a rescue section here too for discussion of all rescue issues, from rescue dogs that people own to fundraisers or rescue efforts or available rescue dogs... Hope lots of rescue people jump on board and use it as a networking place for cavalier rescue.

My name is Chris Swim, and I am the current President of Lucky Star Cavalier Rescue. Thank you, Karlin, for adding the link to our new website. I am very proud of what we have been able to accomplish in just 5+ years...and thankful to know so many loving and giving people. Our supporters, volunteers, forever homes and board members are wonderful!

I am owned by Hannah, Stella and Kaeleigh. Hannah (almost 7) was my first Cavalier, and she came from a breeder here in FL. A year later, I was losing my beloved Cocker Katie to old age (at 14+)...had recently retired from a 28+ year career with AT&T...and heard that a group of ladies who were calling themselves "Lucky Star Rescue" had purchased a mom and her three 4-week old pups off the auction block in MO. The rest is history. I adopted one of the babies (Stella) when she was 8 weeks old and flew to Dallas to collect her. She is now almost 6 years old. Once these gals found out I was retired, I was sucked in (no kicking or screaming, mind you)...and I have been on the board of Lucky Star ever since. My Kaeleigh came from a mill in MI just over 3 years ago, when she was 4 1/2. She was a total mess...had had multiple c-sections (not likely done by a vet) and was shaved down because of mats until she really looked more like a Bassett Hound when I got her. Today, she is a beautiful black and tan girl...with the most prolific coat and the biggest slippers I have ever seen. She is my heart dog...and has taught me so much about love and trust...and what an awesome gift those things truly are.

I look forward to posting on this new forum...and thank you again, Karlin, for setting this up!

Chris & Anita - So lucky to have you wonderful big-hearted ladies on our board. Welcome with big gigantic open arms.

Hi Anita! Welcome to the board! I love meeting people from all over, its so nice to have a diverse population on here!

Chris! So glad to see you here! Bailey sends puppy kisses!

Back