• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar and a tiny bit of Leo...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Jaspar the day I went to pick him out. Three and a half weeks!
DSC00735.jpg

Unkind friends wondered if I was sure I hadn't bought a hamster:
DSC00730.jpg

But no, he was definitely a puppy:
DSC00732.jpg

Leo made a very brief appearance -- little did I know that 10 months later he'd come be my second dog! At the time the breeder was keeping him and brought him in so I could see an 8 week old puppy. He never stopped moving and ran right off the frame when I tried to take this shot. Note the puppy box in the background with all the babies... that's Jaspar's big head on the top of the puppy pile!
leo.jpg

Jaspar at 8.5 weeks, when he came home to live with me:
DSC00833.jpg

They are cute at that age aren't they.

My husband said Chloe looked like a hamster the first time he saw her :shock:

Guinea pigs! I love the scrunched face pictures and watching them age as they turn in to beautfiful adults!

when i got Louie he was 8.5 weeks old. they are t one of their cutest stages at that age!

Karlin, those pics make me so broody :cry: I really need another puppy LOL

I love the scrunchied up faces they're so darned cute :lol:

Maggie, please don't say they look like guinea pigs *shudders* I am petrified of guinea pigs :cry:

Back