Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANITA'S WEBSITE

Post Thanks / Like

Yipee icon_banana found you at last. You can blame Karlin for introducing me to this forum. I am a total blow in have no cavaliers only Dachshunds but I know Jasper and Leo well and have helped home a few so I think membership is granted under those conditions LOL !

Great talking to you. Glad the little man is still doing well.

Post Thanks / Like

Anita's website sure will, if you ahve a heart, make you cry :cry: . I'm sure that everyone on here has that heart though as all the babies in the pics seem to be really happy darling little ones who look extremely happy - as of course they should do.

Whilst my own experince of adopting a rescue cav baby did not work out in the long term I do know that we turned her little life around and that she is now a happy little one again, being an only dog.

It hasn't put me off though and if anyone knows of a Cav who needs a home then let me know - I can do urgent no problem and my hubby is a real sucker who lets them get away with blue murder! !

Any babies who live with or stay with us have the run of the house and very often help themselves to treasured toys and things - the only time we've ever had an upset over it was when Maxx had my youngest's Winnie The Pooh that has slept with him since he was a baby - there was a blood curdling scream of noooooooooooooooooooo not THAT one! WTP now has a 'nose job' LOL