• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

oops! FAQs

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry folks, I set the permissions so that no one could read the FAQs except me! Whereas I thought I was setting them so all could read but only moderators could post... icon_slapper Fixed that.

Leigh Ann can also moderate the FAQs as she wrote lots of them to begin with and she may wish to add to them. We should have some good and detailed health FAQs coming along shortly too from Pat on some of the breed specific conditions, including the things NOT to worry about such as large platelets which often are misdiagnosed by vets unfamiliar with the breed.

Yup, working on 'em but takes awhile due to my anal nature. Seriously, I am careful to check resources and vet texts so that the info is correct. And I'll have references for everything. Topics so far are:

Cardiac Tests - what each one can tell us - x-rays, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, auscultation

Common Cardiac Drugs -- what they are, when are they prescribed, what they do, cheapest way to buy them

Cavalier Platelet Issues

Stages of heart failure

Clear and easy description of MVD

Pat- really do appreciate all your hard work and efforts to give us all this useful information.

Thanks.

Back