• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie and her crew!

M

MaggieM

Hi all.

This picture was taken at the Cavalier party in January. The first family photo with everyone in it! Me, Paul, Sophie, Nikko, Izzy and Bailey.

webfamilypicture3.jpg

Bailey is my little poser... he's such a photogenic little boy.. haven't seen him with a bad picture yet!

What a great picture. All 4 pups look like they have their own distinct beautiful personality.

It's a wonderful family shot - very hard to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time, but this is lovely.

Maggie

What a great shot, the dogs are so well behaved and posed. Do you ever look down and have to think for a minute who you're looking at??! Abbey is a tri, I'd love to have another...and a ruby...and a b&t...and a blenheim...!!

Back