• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bonnie and her Crew

BonnieB

Here I am with Magic and Belle.

BonnieBelleMagic.jpg

Oh that pretty little Belle! She really found her perfect place when she landed with you as a 'foster'... :lol: Magic looks delighted at having a permanent girlfriend...

Bonnie, is Belle with you permanently now? A "failed" foster who stayed?

I would be hopeless fostering, they'd all stay!!

It's a lovely photo, I love Belle's expression

Nicki said:
Bonnie, is Belle with you permanently now? A "failed" foster who stayed?

Nicki, I was fostering Belle for Lucky Star and I absolutely fell in love with her. She was so shy, skinny, horrible coat but it didn't take her long to win me over. The weekend I was going to have to send her to her new permanent home, I received an email from Lucky Star that if I wanted her, she was mine. I had been sending pictures of her with stories of her progress to Lucky Star and they were forwarding them to her new mom. Somehow her new mom read between the lines and decided that she belonged with me. She is still very shy and has some issues but I love her as much as I do my beautiful well-bred little Magic boy. It has taken almost a year for the terror in her eyes to turn to love.

Back