• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

White coat shampoo

Julie

I showered Chloe yesterday and for the first time I thought I would try the Shaws white coat shampoo.

I didn't really expect to see a fast difference but she looks great now she is all brushed up. Her tail was always the bit I thought could do with whitening up and it sure has.

Ooo.. I wonder if that is a UK thing only? I had been using Pet Silk.... but didn't like it as much as everyone else did. I tried the Chris Christensen white on white and man, oh man... do those puppies glow. You need to wear shades around Nikko ;)

I was just wondering if the whitening shampoos used on for example a Blenheim would cause the red to lighten? icon_yikes

I'm looking for an excuse for sure :( I want that rich red of her puppyhood.

I sent away for Chris Christensen everyday shampoo and Conditioner and silk lotion. This time I won't blow dry Cricket who turned into a fur ball and let you all know my "new" opinion.

Back