• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More rory!!!

rory

Ok. I figured you all are probably going through Rory withdrawls since I haven't posted new pics in sooooooooooooo long!! :eek: And to be honest, I haven't posted ANY on this new board, have I?? :shock:

So here are some I took the other day:
IMG_2919.jpg
IMG_2905.jpg

Bee!!
IMG_2903.jpg

I was trying to get a pic of Shiloh and Rory INSISTED he be in it! He ran right in front of the camera and plopped down! :lol: I guess in his view, no photo is complete without him in it!! ;)

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

(sorry they're all different sizes... i'm still getting used to photobucket.com. I miss my Shutterfly. :()

That's so funny. Gotta be the center of attention don't ya Rory!! When someone comes into the park doing "doggie talk" Jake runs over assuming they are talking to him!! "What, it's not all about me??!!"

Cathy T said:
That's so funny. Gotta be the center of attention don't ya Rory!! When someone comes into the park doing "doggie talk" Jake runs over assuming they are talking to him!! "What, it's not all about me??!!"

On walks, Rory seems SHOCKED when people aren't walking towards us SOLEY to say hello to him!!! :shock: When they just walk past he looked downright offended!! :lol:

Audrey and Chloe are going to have to compete for Rory!!! Audrey professed her love on the other board!!! icon_heartthrob

I love how he went and sat in front of Shiloh. VERY cute. Poor Shiloh tho... does seem to look a bit irritated. hahaha

Kali & Paris who would probally love Rory regardless of looks, but just because he's a dog

rory said:
On walks, Rory seems SHOCKED when people aren't walking towards us SOLEY to say hello to him!!! :shock: When they just walk past he looked downright offended!! :lol:

Haha! I thought Isabelle was the only one who did this!! She follows after them if they've ignored her! How dare they!

Rory is sure a cutie pie!

MaggieM said:
rory said:

Haha! I thought Isabelle was the only one who did this!! She follows after them if they've ignored her! How dare they!

Rory is sure a cutie pie!

Rupert is just like this too - he looks so upset if people ignore him :(

i think it must be a Cavalier thing!!

Gorgeous photos, I love Shiloh too - my sister has a black lab called Kylie, and Peaches my Tri is best friends with Kylie :D

Back