• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Katie had a bad day

Laurie Moon

:cry: Hubby was letting the girls in from going potty....and Katie somehow got her tail caught in the storm door.....I was in my office working and you'd have that she was being murdered icon_yikes .....I ran like crazy to see what happen and at that point Keith realized what the problem was....He opened the door and she ran screaming some more outside....I ran to get her, cause I still did not have a clue...and she leaped into my arms screaming....I calmed her down she soaked my face with kisses... once she realized she was going to live....and all is well ....her high drama caused her to konk out for the eve.... :p Poor Keith was about to have a coronary...he actually had tears in his big macho guy eyes !! :shock:

DCP_2256.jpg

DCP_2258.jpg

It is pretty impressive the fuss that puppies can make!! You'd think they were DYING!!! So melodramatic.... :roll:

glad she's OK, though!!!

I'm still chuckling!! She sounds like the drama "queen" that Jake is (make that "king'). She looks so dang cute and cuddly. I can just image the way Keith felt!!

Oh poor Katie. How traumatic for the little girl. I love her sweet sleeping pictures.

Oh my... she get's her red hair temperment honestly. What a sweet..sweet face for that little drama queen.

Ohhh poor thing! Is she terrified of the door now? Just make sure not to baby her around it or boy will you have problems! Glad she's okay. *hugs from Bailey to the baby*

Ohh my goodness! That poor little thing! And poor hubby too! My husband always says to people that if anything ever happened to Topper and Allie on his watch, he's just have to find another place to live. He's right too! :shock:

Miss Katie is doing fine this morning...she currently is trying to chew Chloes ear off :) ...She looked twice at the door this morning....but she seemed to come in just fine....Hubby did get the :x look from me yesterday...when I said DON"T you watch when you shut the door...poor guy....I said it in the heat of the moment....then I hugged him and told him its ok....while I am trying to hug Katie...can you picture it.... ;)

Laurie said:
Miss Katie is doing fine this morning...she currently is trying to chew Chloes ear off :) ...She looked twice at the door this morning....but she seemed to come in just fine....Hubby did get the :x look from me yesterday...when I said DON"T you watch when you shut the door...poor guy....I said it in the heat of the moment....then I hugged him and told him its ok....while I am trying to hug Katie...can you picture it.... ;)

Oh boy can I!!! Poor guy! We're so mean sometimes.. I say stuff like that and then they get so upset!

Back