Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two females &

Post Thanks / Like

If a dog growls at Maxx he runs away - Cavaliers tend to get very excited when they see another of the same breed

Evan they do say that 'The girls love you, the boys are in love with you' - certainly true of Maxx - he's rarely more than 12 inches away from me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    If a dog growls at Maxx he runs away - Cavaliers tend to get very excited when they see another of the same breed

Evan they do say that 'The girls love you, the boys are in love with you' - certainly true of Maxx - he's rarely more than 12 inches away from me
    Jake and Shelby will often show no interest in other dogs...until a cavalier comes along.

Yes, girls love you but boys are in love with you. Jake must be near me at all times whereas Shelby is quite content to let me walk out of the room.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

all these answers make me confused now! Only Joking! I don't know which to get but I will be happy with either!

Thanks guys,
    I'll post if I have any more questions or news

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know which to get but I will be happy with either!
    I have one of each and love them both dearly. Each has his/her own distinct personality. Cavaliers are just sweet dogs, male or female. Best to learn about good vs bad breeders. Once you have found a breeder you can trust, it might be that only a male or a female is available. When I decided to get a cavalier, I really wanted a female tricolor. I have two blenheims. I don't ever regret getting my two, even though the color was not my first choice. Blenheim is NOW my favorite color
    J.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh here here Jay, I think we have more to worry about with the breeders than the sex/colour of our babies.

Before I had Maxx I wanted a Blenheim girl. However, 6 yrs ago Cavaliers were very hard to find where I live & it took us 6 mths to even find Maxx. Saying that, we were very choosy about where we got him from!

When we went to see the pups they were five days old and had all been reserved before birth - the lady we bought him from also had a waiting list! she was however, more than willing to let us have one of her precious babies over all the other people as we used to babysit her friends two Cavaliers and she knew how much we spoiled them

Maxx just wandered over to us when she opened the pen and so it was decided that he picked us and wanted us to be his new family - that's how we ended up with a Tri boy - funny but Tri's are now my favourite with Blenheims second, then Black and Tans and then Ruby's - I have met some very sweet ruby's though