• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Finally figured out why the auto-avatar sizing wasn't working and have set it up to work. This means all avatars are kept below a certain width. This keeps the margins on the left consistent so that the right side, with the text of posts, doesn't get squished down -- and means people don't need to worry about getting the exact size themselves if their file is a little bit large.

Right now it will automatically resize avatars to 120 pixels wide (the board default was only 90, so I made it a bit larger). It doesn't affect the size of your original, wherever you are linking from! It just resizes the image on the fly.

Thanks for sorting that Karlin - much better, my avatar was pushing the page across :oops: too stupid to sort it out myself!!

:lol: I was considering giving your beautiful dogs special dispensation to remain large... :lol:

Back