Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy Sunday dog....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lazy Sunday dog....

Rory is the most distracting dog ever. I am supposed to be studying, but Rory was lying out in the sunshine, so I had to grab my camera!!

Lola wanted in on the action:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Those are great; Rory is looking quite the gentleman. I love that looming cat head!!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures as usual. It's certainly a dogs life.
    Julie M

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is the one with his little tongue ...so cute....do you turn the flash off when you take the inside shots with the sun coming thru ? I love the lighting in those shots....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, all!! I love nothing more than showing of pics of my baby. I actually made everyone that was studying with me today look at the pics. They're so tolerant of my obessionn with my dog...

Laurie -- yes, I turned the flash off. The lighting was perfect, so I just had to capture it.... Within 15 minutes it had gone... Then it rained all day...

Post Thanks / Like

You take the best pictures of Rory and your other furry babies! What kind of camera do you use?

Do you use a zoom or do you get really close to him...and obviously you must lay on the floor for those shots!

I really have to try that.. if only my dogs would stay put when I lay down on the floor!!

icon_thumbsup Job well done, Rory's mom!

Barb
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent photos - the light is wonderful.

I love the one of him poking his tongue out

He's a gorgeous boy - no wonder you are distracted!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Gracias, all!!!

Yes, he is the most distracting... I took another 50 pics or so of him this morning. I'll have to upload them to share. Although I still haven't found a site that I like using. I already maxed out my uploading capacity for the MONTH with only 9 pics at www.flikr.com

Maybe i will upload some to photobucket.com. Anyone have any other good sites they recommend? I really like shutterfly because you can upload a ton of pics at once and don't have to add them one by one... But alas, my shutterfly links don't work here.

Barb -- I have a Canon S50. I love it. It's 5megapixels. I turned the flash off and put it on close-up setting and just lie really close to him. he's so used to it that he just sits there. He is such a poser. He seems to know what's up when I'm taking pics and will just pose non-stop for me!! Which is why I end up with sooooooo many pictures!! I can't tell you how great it is to have digital! I can take a hundred pics and not worry about developing costs or film costs or anything! I am afraid I might eventually max out my computer's storage capacity though...

If you're in the market for a digital,, I really recommend canon!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful photos of Rory, he is one cool Cavalier Love the one of him yawning his head off icon_banana

I really must get round to posting some of the girls and sorting my avatar out also.
    Anita, Gemma & Milly& Kizzy