• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lazy Sunday dog....

rory

Rory is the most distracting dog ever. I am supposed to be studying, but Rory was lying out in the sunshine, so I had to grab my camera!! :)

6925633_78ec52f17e.jpg

6925632_665c868831.jpg

6925628_3eec44b682.jpg

Lola wanted in on the action:
6925629_35c1b9c842.jpg

6925630_70f3d2ec73.jpg

6927717_9c4d67bd76.jpg

6927716_3637b453f2.jpg

6925631_6ff695fbfe.jpg

Those are great; Rory is looking quite the gentleman. I love that looming cat head!! :p

My favorite is the one with his little tongue ...so cute....do you turn the flash off when you take the inside shots with the sun coming thru ? I love the lighting in those shots....

Thanks, all!! :D I love nothing more than showing of pics of my baby. I actually made everyone that was studying with me today look at the pics. ;) They're so tolerant of my obessionn with my dog...

Laurie -- yes, I turned the flash off. The lighting was perfect, so I just had to capture it.... Within 15 minutes it had gone... :( Then it rained all day...

You take the best pictures of Rory and your other furry babies! What kind of camera do you use?

Do you use a zoom or do you get really close to him...and obviously you must lay on the floor for those shots!

I really have to try that.. if only my dogs would stay put when I lay down on the floor!!

icon_thumbsup Job well done, Rory's mom!

Barb

Excellent photos - the light is wonderful.

I love the one of him poking his tongue out :D

He's a gorgeous boy - no wonder you are distracted!!

Gracias, all!!!

Yes, he is the most distracting... I took another 50 pics or so of him this morning. I'll have to upload them to share. Although I still haven't found a site that I like using. I already maxed out my uploading capacity for the MONTH with only 9 pics at www.flikr.com :?

Maybe i will upload some to photobucket.com. Anyone have any other good sites they recommend? I really like shutterfly because you can upload a ton of pics at once and don't have to add them one by one... But alas, my shutterfly links don't work here. :(

Barb -- I have a Canon S50. I love it. It's 5megapixels. I turned the flash off and put it on close-up setting and just lie really close to him. he's so used to it that he just sits there. He is such a poser. He seems to know what's up when I'm taking pics and will just pose non-stop for me!! Which is why I end up with sooooooo many pictures!! I can't tell you how great it is to have digital! I can take a hundred pics and not worry about developing costs or film costs or anything! I am afraid I might eventually max out my computer's storage capacity though... ;)

If you're in the market for a digital,, I really recommend canon!!!

Wonderful photos of Rory, he is one cool Cavalier :D Love the one of him yawning his head off icon_banana

I really must get round to posting some of the girls and sorting my avatar out also.

Allyson said:
Great pictures - the lighting is perfect. :D

You can upload multiple pictures at once on Photobucket. Right under the box where you paste your photo link, there is a small text link that says "Sumbit Multiple Pictures."

Right - but you still have to go "browse" for each file 1 by 1.... Shutterfly you can open up the folder on your computer and just select them all. And it gives you a little pic preview so you don't have to remember the names of the files you want to upload.

It's just waaaaay more convenient for uploading multiple photos.

Glad you liked them. He's my baby. :D

Back